Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where I have been

Well, I finally got here. My computer wouldn't let me get on line. I have given up one of my clients for now, my husband is in the hospital. Now dont worry, he's doing pretty good. All the vital sign are back on line and the infection is breaking up. He made a joke to the nurse and yelled at me. He must be doing better. The poor nurses had a fit with him last night, he kept pulling out a suction tube and then he pulled out his I.V. He said they changed his bed twice last night. It is hard to care for a sick Richard, those poor nurses. So goes a day in a caregivers life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear Richard is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie Mom,
    I'm sad again to leave you with no photos of our family! Thank goodness you keep in touch electronically! Mckenna just received your package with big excited eyes today. She got exactly what she wished for: the bottles that liquid disappears and a teddy bear pack! Thanks so very much! Love Jeannie&daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Dad is feeling better and quickly mends!

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.