Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday, a day of rest?

I got some sleep on Sat. night, yeah and my husband make me go to church in the morning. So I went, I can sleep when I get home. To bad there is laundry to do and dishes to wash and the bathroom could use a little attention but it is Sunday. I got 4 hours of sleep in the afternoon and now it is night and guess where I am......well they need care throughout the night too. So I am at work doing the laundry for someone else and cleaning someone elses bathrooms and there are always dishes. Well there is Mon. Well at least I will, maybe, get 3 hours of sleep before I go and clean someone elses bathroom, dishes, and laundry, and visit teaching partner whats to know when I can go out to visit. Well that is the plight of a caregiver.

2 comments:

  1. Work, work, work. I wish life were more fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah--I've got laundry in the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.