Tuesday, June 9, 2009

back at work

Well we get off the plane and go to work, sell not quite that fast but so soon. My client was waiting for me to fix her breakfast and get her started for the day ( to bad I wasn't ready for the day) I got lucky today, the O.T. came in to shower and dress. The plumbing was in a mess and I had to work with the plumbers along with my client. Nothing much more than that. Kinda dull and boring, luckily I don't mind boring. Now I get to unpack and start the wash for myself. So is the day of a caregiver.

2 comments:

  1. Working on laundry myself--still. At least you get paid for it. Haha. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some days when I think that I am sane. It helps to be insane when you are changing diapers on an old man.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.