Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've been visiting my children in Utah this weekend. It is great playing with all the grandchildren. I really don't want to go home tomorrow but I have a Client that needs someone there on Tue. When you take care of the elderly, you are depended on so much to be there. They don't like strangers showering them and stuff. It's not that much different from taking care of babies in a child care center (which I did for 20 years) So I now am leaving the people I love to take care of someone who needs me. What can you say?

2 comments:

  1. Your are doing a great service. Service like yours makes the world go round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved having you here. I think it went well. Don't you?

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.