Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Now that is enough whining

Well that is enough whining about my profession, at least I have a job, that's not bad now-a-days. No really, I do like what I am doing, you kinda get attached to the people you take care of. I think I just need to slow down on the working, that means I say "NO" once in a while. We went shopping today, it was fun then all my client wanted was to sit outside. It was a beautiful day, sunny, warm, a light breeze, and tomorrow there will be rain. Now how would that be, to only want to sit outside for awhile. The new item on the list is water aerobics, starting next Monday. Now this could be fun. There can be some perks in caregiving. Now I am doing some "home work" for my job. Reading some pages then taking a short test. When I finish all the units,and do well, I get a raise. Now that is nice. I love my job and that's no whining. So is the life of a care-giver.

1 comment:

  1. Sitting outside sounds nice. And water aerobics, too. I hope you do well on your test.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.