Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now I have to do others biddings

Another day, another few chosen words of wisdom from the carees. My little wards are all telling me how they like the other teacher so today I let them know that they have their wish and the other teacher is going to be your new teacher. Now they all puts their arms around me and tell me that they love me. Just you wait, she won't be that different from me, but they don't they don't know that. Rules are rules no matter who the teacher and the stress of keeping the bosses rules and the state rules will make any teacher a little.........grumpy......... Now for the little old guy I take care of, he likes me and he likes me better then some of his other care givers. Well I do talk to him and I give him back rubs and such. He likes that I answer his call bell fast. What else is there to do. He is the only one I care for, all night, I'm not sleeping. I guess some of the others go out and smoke, which I don't or maybe they are on the cell phone, which I'm not. I don't know, I don't know why they don't answer him right away. Well tonight I get to go to work, after I worked 7 hours with the kids. I've got to get just one job. Who ever comes up with 40 hours (or less) I will grab, there are good and bad with both jobs but I was allot happier before I went back into the childcare business. I don't know. I wish I could stay home and just take care of my love ones. But I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. Just always remember, Don't spend if it's not in your hand or you will have to do others bidding's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.