Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am loved

The caregiver had care given from everywhere. My husband as been trying to give a little extra to me, serving dinner to me and doing the dishes and my kids, well they all reached out through the internet and gave me the love I have been needing. Yes, I was getting burnt out but though the love of others my vessel has been filled again. Thank you. I miss you all. I miss your laughter and those long talks about everything. I miss the love that is felt when you all are gathered together. I will return to you again, please be patient with me. I have yet grown up as beautiful as all of you. There is more to caregiving then just keeping people safe and clean, there is a bonding love of one person caring for another. The actual touching of a person in a loving manner. And saying those three words that all must and need to hear, I Love You. Thank you to all who reach out and love someone, anyone, for any reason. True care giving comes from the heart. Reach out, I beg to all, before it is too late. Let people know that they are loved.

2 comments:

  1. So true, so true. And I'm glad you are feeling better. We do love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely! I've been there for a long time!

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.