Thursday, March 4, 2010

A good week????

Still working two jobs and starting to get into it. Yeah, for the time being, it seems to be working out. Oh I just jinxed it. ( I guess that is how you spell it) I never want to say something positive or every thing will go bad. No I'm not superstitious, it's just a fact about my life. The daycare seems to be falling into line and the caring thing is still there. My D.A. guy is getting stronger and remembering who I am so it's aint so bad. What can I say, I'm having a good week. Lucky me. I hope you are too, ya know. Now if only it would stop snowing.

1 comment:

  1. Still snowing? Well, I guess it's still winter, right?

    I'm glad you're having a good.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.