Saturday, March 13, 2010

At least I have a job

Did I say everything was going well? I was sent to a new client last week, It went well but they don't need me the next two weeks. So I was sent back to my old client that I was doing so well with, but only for this week end. At the day care I finally asked what my status was ( since they gave the full time in the baby room to someone new) Well I guess I am just a part time person to bounce around when ever they need me too. Now here is my day now, I get up in the morning and take care of the infants that come early, I feed them, diaper them, play with them and put them down for a morning nap, and the other teacher comes in, I am sent home just to come back in the after noon to get up and snack the 4 and 5 years old, than I wait for the school kids yes about 10 of them where I am to keep them in control till they are picked up by their parents when I get to clean the childcare center. Now if that is not enough I go home to take care of my things, cleaning, laundry and such and than on Friday I go to my other job where I clean and care for a woman who is 90. I get here dressed, help to the toilet and so on. What I life, at least I have a job?

1 comment:

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.