Monday, December 14, 2009

Give care today and be happy

Well, I mailed the Christmas for my family today (so if you are my family, be watching). I also delivered my sister-in-law's present last night, in the hospital. We don't know if she will ever make it home. She is going to a specialty hospital next week. Well since I have seemed to lost my job I think I will apply there. I worked there with a client this summer and it appears to be a nice, small hospital for recovering and such. My husband is doing allot better, his hand is healing and this week is party week. YEAH My Christmas, the parties. This is what I get for Christmas this year. Last Christmas I was at the kids helping out (I hope) This year I'm doing allot of sitting around. Oh the company I work for is looking for work for me, but, you know, an idle care giver is a non productive care giver. I think I will go back to school and become a barber. $5.00 a haircut. I wish I could get back to kids, I do miss caring for children, especially this time of year. I've got to do something. Any suggestions? Just send to this blog. Well, Merry Christmas no matter what the day brings you. Be happy, that's all we can really do for ourselves. Go out and care about someone today. Hold a door, give you spot in line to someone, give some treats to an old person. Love, that is what care givers do.

1 comment:

  1. A job at the hospital job would be a good opportunity. Enjoy your downtime - stay in and keep warm. Watch movies.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.