Monday, December 7, 2009

Ah, this too

I have just got home from work, it is late and quiet and I wax nostalgic. You see, I miss my kids. Not just now but a long time ago. I miss seeing them when they were small. Oh, they are great adults and parents, now, and I love them even more, but seeing them, small, seeing their dirty faces, having them in my home, heck, that is home. When I watch all the old Christmas shows, I think of my kids. When I go to the mall, yes, I think of shopping with and for my kids. I miss the joy that only children bring. You know what I mean? I'm with old people at work. I live with old people now. I am old now and I miss my kids. I try and pick up the babies at church, but we only have 6 in the hole primary. We only have 40 In our branch ( well the ones who come) Yes, tonight, as I sit alone in the quiet, I miss what my kids are dealing with now in their own life. See guys, it does change, gets better, improves, grows, well it does something.. Remember to enjoy today with all its warts because tomorrow it will be missed. I love you all and wish I could of been a better mother to you all. This, too, is care (giving)

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.