Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who really needs the care

It's not always the job at hand, it's the people you have to work with, that makes it tough. Who did this and who does that, you know. I have that challenge going on as we speak. Who has been putting briefs into the laundry and who didn't change the dirty sheet on that resident. O f coarse it's not me, yes, that good old boy "not me" I thought I got rid of this pest on my last job. I guess we never really leave " not me" behind. You would think that grown ups could just do their job. That's all that I want to do, do my job. Can I really just let it go? Can I just do what I'm suppose to do? I hope so, but to be honest I would like to find a new job, again. I'm just tired, or am I always tired. Winter is coming and all I want to do is stay home. Well what I really want to do is to go home. I've said it I will say it again, I want to care for my family not strangers. So how is my family doing? what care do they need? Do they even need the care of their mother? Or do I need the care of my children? ah good question. Who really is need of the caring, the resident or the care giver?

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Winter's coming and all I want to do is stay home too. And the holidays just aren't the holidays without family around.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.