Thursday, October 1, 2009

some time off?

I've had a couple of days off from the nursing home and have so much to do around the house, so here I am. It is sad, how some people live, or are forced to live. The lady I take care of lives so poorly, in such filth, that I can't handle it. I've turned the situation in, but the government take their time and I still go in every day. I have offered to help clean up, but the one doesn't want any help. I swear that they don't feed her more than when the aides are there. I have been advised not to touch anything and just keep notes on what I see, just in case it has to go to court. This is why I want to clean my owe home. I don't want any one seeing the mess I live in. Talking about how I love, we had a leek in our gas line and had to turn off the gas till we can lay new line down the field. No gas, no heat, stove, hot water ect. It's not that bad I just want you to know, life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Busted pipe -- oh no! I hate when stuff like that happens.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.