Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blink and change the picture

Things change so fast you just blink and it is new picture.
Now it has been 5 weeks of being unemployed, I really don't miss it. I have no idea where I'm going to end up. Will I still be taking care of people, young or old? Should I even try to stay in the same area? Do I need the pain and disappointment of the same old thing?
So the problem smelts down to..... I talk too much. I'm too personal...... yeah, that's me. Now how do I stop being me? I don't know if I want to go back to that. I'm not sooo bad, I could tone it down I'm sure. I have always told myself to "shut up" but self talk just makes me sad.
I go to an employment thingy tomorrow, maybe they can lead me to where I should be.
Well I had some surgery on my face on Friday. I've been bleeding down into my eye and I just look gorgeous. Now I need a good story for the scare. I like the one that I'm so in love with Harry Potter that I joined the 'lighting scare' club. Maybe , I missed when I was plucking my eyebrows. I'll just have to grow bangs again to cover it up. No biggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.