Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Not much different

I don't know who reads my blog, my son says that he does, but I wonder what I can and cannot really say. I know that I have made mistakes in my life, and who hasn't. There have been people hurt along the way. I have been one of those hurt by my choices. I have not tried to hurt anyone, I have not intensionlly set out to hurt any one. I have been accused of hurting someone and have not been givern the oppertunity to know who is accuseing me or to explain what I think what has been misunderstood.
I don't think I can fill out another application for employment. I can't answer all the questions. I'm going to need time off in a couple of monthes and I can't explain that either. What to do?
My husband is going to be having open heart surgery this summer and I don't think he understands what is going to happen. He has never been sick enough to need rehab and this time he will. The doctor put me in charge of watching him till the surgery and not letting him over do it. Sure, like I can do anything to stop him except do the work myself.
Now my husband has also taken over all my bills and my checking account. He has me right were he likes me, under his thumb. So here I stand. In the middle of nowhere with no way out.
Doing stuff I don't want to do so someone else will be happy and taken care of. No much is different from my former jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.