Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just rambleing

Have you ever have one of THOSES days? Spilled red jello, out of the fridge, got my white shirt, lost my therapist, broke dishes, and it's only noon. I have these days almost everyday. It's not Murphy's Law as much as Vickie's life. If it can go wrong, it will and it will happen to me.
Oh, if I were a poet, so I could write what I feel. Make a picture for you, with my word. Oh, if I were an artist and could paint the sights I see. If I were a singer, I could sing out the love in my heart. If I could express how I feel. I have made so many mistakes to get me here, where I am. I have made choices that hurt all the ones I love. If I were a mathematician or scientist so I could go back in time so the damage wasn't done. Like the song goes,' small things, likes reasons, are put in a jar. What ever happened to wish on a stat. Was it just something that I made up for fun?' I am sorry for all I have done to you. Even I am not my best friend. You could say that I am a friend to none.

1 comment:

  1. Or, even if I am my own best friend, I am a friend to one. : )

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.