Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another day

Well the last blog I put in was never printed or my e-mails that day. Must be the weather. I have been home for 10 days now. I have pneumonia and it's giving me a bad time. My o2 level was 90 and they put you in the hospital at 88 so here I am with oxygen and a nebulizer. Can't make money when you are sick, but I can't risk making my clients sick either. I am now doing hospice clients and the baby room in the days.(that's how I got sick, the babies) The care giver is in need of some care giving, but my only friend is in Utah and that's where I stand. I guess I should go out and make friends. You know, not just dieing people and new born babies. So that is another day in a care givers life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.