Monday, October 4, 2010

Maybe I shouldn't be a caregiver

Well, I made it home. Lost my clutch in Indiana at 5:00 am, had to have a tow and all. Now I have to get it adjusted or something. I now am working at the day care in the 'waddler' room. Children 12 to 18 months old. It has been fun. I lost my little old man, they gave him a new caregiver, I don't know how that happened, but, I don't know, I just might quit that job. Some times I wonder if I am really cut out to be a care giver? Maybe I'm just getting too old. Maybe I could get a job at Wallmart, greeting. Oh, I want to say, I'm sorry, if I have hurt anyone out there. It wasn't intended. I wouldn't hurt anybody, on purpose. Please help me be a better person. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. The "waddler" room sounds cute. I assume that room takes a great deal of patience. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.