Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HELP

Now I am going insane and maybe it will be best for me to do. I've been working with the daycare center, summer program, ages 4 to 11. New kids coming in every day. I just don't know what I suppose to do. These kids are wild, uncooperative, out of control and today I got in trouble be cause I touched a child's arm to direct him to sit down and I was in trouble. You can't touch the children at all. Now what am I to do with the children who don't listen to me and out of control. I'm not saying I hit him or even touched him in anger, I just took his arm and showed him the table. ( oh, now I remember why I got out of childcare) If this was a rule at my other job, there would be people all over the floor. I have to hold their arm. I tried so hard to have a nice day today also. We made bracelets, we played all morning. Yesterday we made cookies and watched a movie. I just can't get these kids to work with me. And then I touched a child's arm and I am in trouble. I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.