Sunday, September 13, 2009

The big day

Well tomorrow is the big day, the day I take my final test to be a CNA. I have a 98.4% for the class so far, but does that mean I can pass the BIG one, I don't know. I don't think I fear the written test as much as I fear the skills test. There is so much to remember. You have to do it just right ( not like you really do) I also have some good news I guess. Comfort Care the other company I work for called me and offered a positions at their group home. I have to go talk to them some time this week. I still have three jobs but it's looking better for cutting down to two. What can I say, I'm tired, worried, excited, concerned, and a bit proud. Well that is what I up too, how about you? So is the life of a care giver.

1 comment:

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.