Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good Newa

Hey, Some good news. I finally got a position back at Aspire. Not my old house but the other house I've worked in. If you don't know, Apire is a company that runs group homes foe the mentally retarded and cerebral palsy. This house has three men who are total care, feeding, bathing, dressing and so forth, and three girls all ambulatory. It is a relief to get back to a real position, no more 'on call'. And guess what! It looks like I will be starting CNA classes next week. With a CNA I can work in a rest home or a hospital. Oh well it will give me some more letters be hind my name. Vickie CDA CNA. All that means is that I can take care of anyone from age six weeks to one-hundred. I also quit my job at the convenient store, Yeah. Richard is doing so much better too. He's talking about selling the farm in a couple of years. Well all this and a piece of cake. Even caregivers have good news.

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like good news. Especially the part about selling the farm. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.