Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A day off?

I don't have to work today, true, a day off. So what do I do, I get my car serviced, transplant some herbs and cry. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful here. Everything is green, there are clouds and muggy. The weeds are growing like...........well, like weeds. I look like I'm in a jungle, but I want to go home. I want to be with my kids.....So I sit here, on my day off, and cry. I want to take care of my own. I want someone to take care of me. I want to make a difference in my own family not with all these strangers. Do I sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself? Well if I don't....who will? I miss my kids. I miss the mountains. I miss being loved. No there is nothing wrong, I'm just a little tired I guess. We all have days when we're just to tired to be brave and strong. So the question is......Who take care of the caregiver when they can't do any more? If I could I would take care of you when you need a day off. Yes I mean you...YOU.. reading this blog because I know that you too need a day off.

3 comments:

  1. We all love you. Be diligent. Be patient. Things have a way of coming together eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo what Jay had to say. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.