Friday, July 24, 2009

Another joins the ranks

Talked to my little sister, she is struggling with her new job description as caregiver. You ask her, she says she's a bank teller but now that she is the legal guardian of my big sister, well, she is finding it very difficult. I guess my big sister can't remember how to get dressed. She has tried to wear a blouse as a skirt, and she doesn't know in-side-out from right side. Leslie has said that RoLene gets angry when she is corrected. Leslie got a little break thou, RoLene went for a trip with a man she doesn't care for any more. But RoLene was bored and wanted to go home, though she doesn't know where that is. I can understand that feeling. It can be over whelming some times to be responsible for others lives.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how quickly RoLene is deteriorating. It's so sad. I guess it's time to give Leslie a call.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.