Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why do I try

Well maybe I have finally gone. I love the little ladies I care for but I think I blew it. I have to drive 30 miles to get to this house I work at and at this time it is just too far to go so I called in to have my work place changed. I'll bet I won't work next week. I have been working where ever they send me and so they didn't give me the position I asked for, being nice and willing to help out has gotten me where I don't want to be, but it's a job, right? Why do people like to walk all over me? They gave the position that I have been waiting for, to someone totally new to the company, because they all ready had me in a slot. Some time I feel that the more I give, the more I lose. Well, I wanted to get out of the business of caring. Maybe this time I will have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.