Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thanks

What can I say, I just got fired from my job caring for the elderly. They couldn't tell me any more than that they had heard disturbing things about me and that they had no time to talk to me till Monday. I know what I did wrong, I do it all the time, and never seem to learn, I talked. I talked about myself. I share information of my life that fits into the lives of the people I take care of. Why don't I ever learn from this repeated mistake? Some times I wish that I had no voice, I couldn't talk so I wouldn't get in trouble. Now my husband in angry at me. I don't know where to go from here. I have worked in the caring business for 38 years. Who is going to want to hire me? Do you ever get the feeling that no matter how hard you try you're just not going to make it? I guess I finally made it. Need to change the name of this blog to : I am insane. It is said that if you keep repeating the same experiment and expect a different out come that you clearly are in the wrong. I'm always am in the wrong, You could say that every thing I do is wrong. So, if I have wronged any of you out there, I am extremely sorry, and it wasn't on purpose. Thanks for being a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.