Monday, August 9, 2010

I can't believe it myself

You ask , what I can't believe, well they hired a new preschool teacher Friday and I was told Sunday night and I went to work on Monday and there she was. She is just out of school and has never taught preschool before. Well fool me once , shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me , but fool me a third time,after telling everyone at staff meeting that I am the preschool teacher, well I just don't believe it. Well , Richard thinks that just wanted me to get the lesson plans together and such, ha ha ha I'm not sharing them. I'm not good enough to have the job, my lessons aren't good enough ether. Now I'm the infant room teacher, thought it is going to close in Oct. The I guess it will be a break for me too) So, again, I'm looking for work. What can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.