Monday, January 10, 2011

I want to be done with this

Well it is a new year, I never thought I would ever see 2011 or any other year since 1972. It was quiet at home and I have been too sick to go out at all. Now I also have a cracked rib from couching and I also pulled muscles. Oh I'm okay at least physically, but today I was let go from the day care. My boss didn't like the way I kept my room and felt I wasn't happy enough. No I haven't been happy, it's been the holidays and I'm not with my family. My hours have been cut and there isn't enough money t pay off my bills. But I guess that is grounds for dismissal. Now I have a husband who is mad because I don't have enough money. We all have trials and we are judged by how we handle them and my record so far is I don't handle them well. New year and another chance to do it right this time. Well, now is the time to change. I hope we all handle our test with better faith so we can be done with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.