Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just keep on caring

Here I am, writing and reading the blogs when I should be reading the next three chapters for class tomorrow and studying for the next test tomorrow morning, but I feel so out of touch. I need to be reading my kids blogs. I need to know what my family is doing . I need to be a part of their lives. Well class is going well, I got 2 100% and I missed 1 on the other test. I've also been working on the floor at the nursing home. I have already falling in love with a couple of the residents. How can you not fall in love with these poor old people ( oops I'm talking about myself) I just see it now, Me walking down the halls, with my cane, helping a resident to walk down to the dining room. I just hope that I can change my own briefs instead of needing someone to help me, it would be the blind leading the blind. Well my house is falling apart and the it needs a good cleaning, but it will have to wait till I finish classes. Well how is your care giving going. We are all in this together. Keep on caring.

2 comments:

  1. So you love working in long-term care facilities? Good for you. That's one place I didn't love.

    Mindy joins the ranks of caregivers this weekend when she takes a turn watching Rolene Friday and Saturday. Give her a call; she needs all the help she can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you sound busy, you sound focused.

    ReplyDelete

On the path to insanity? Are you there yet? Let me know, leave a comment.